Friday, July 27, 2018

How Am I Feeling?

Pretty good, thank you for asking.

I am optimistic about actually getting to my long term goal. Here are the facts:

  • I started this diet on the 12th of June.
  • My long term goal is to make it to a 22% body fat measurement.
    • For me, as currently calculated, that would be a weight of 208 lbs.
    • I am 22% towards that goal.
  • I have been loosing 5.5 lbs per week average since starting this.
    • That puts my long term goal projected date before the end of the year.
  • An interim goal for me is getting to 280 lbs.
    • This is half way to the finish line. 
    • I should hit that in mid September, based on my average weight loss numbers.
  • My other goal is to get below 250 lbs before our big trip in late October. 
    • That puts be below a BMI of 35. I will still be fat.
    • It will be close, based on projections. But I can try.
    • I know that I will gain a couple on the trip, but I will do my best not to.
I was thinking that, once I make it to my long term goal, I will re-create this photo.
Yes, that is Penn Jillette, before his big weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment